Best things in the world
Last few days I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather and decided to take a different approach to my every day routine. When I told myself to ‘take it easy’ and ‘relax’, my mind has almost immediately forgotten how to do it. To tackle this I used a simple visualisation technique that had helped me to improve my mood.
Everyone likes or loves to do something which sparkles the moment or has the strength to change the whole day’s perspective. What is so magical about those things?
Well, those are the things that can simply help you relax immediately. Those could be the strangest ones ranging from peeling-off the plastic of something you just bought to dipping hands in a bag of uncooked rice.
It’s amazing how many different things can make us happier, and I’m not just talking about buying new dress or speakers. True challenge is to find unusual and personalised triggers to improvement. What’s the best way to do that?
- Close your eyes and by using imagination loose yourself in pure happiness.
- Take a moment to realise where you were, what you did and how.
- Take notes to remember your best things in the world.
Here are my favourite best things in the world without which I couldn’t be me 😉
- Lying on the grass
- Starting a day with a morning exercises
- Singing in the car all by myself
- Finding myself in his arms
- Laughing so hard I cry
- Girls’ nights out
- The feeling I get when helping people become better
- Lazy Sundays
- Coming home to a happy dog
- Feeling unlimited freedom and love while kitesurfing with my husband
Have a great day and remember that you can always change and improve things that you don’t like.